- Remortgage to 95%
- Capital Raising
- Repayment & Interest Only
- No maximum age for residential & buy to let mortgages
- No Credit Scoring Application for Some Lenders
- Residential & Buy to Let
Tax Purpose Remortgage
At RockHopper we can look to assist those clients wish to capital raise money from their home or buy to let property for tax purposes. This could be to repay an unexpected income tax bill, capital gains tax bill or inheritance tax bill.
Clients who often approach us looking for a remortgage to repay a tax bill typically state they are frustrated that, although it makes sense for them to increase their mortgage, they are struggling to arrange this because:
- The lenders they have approached have said they are not happy with how they are planning to use the money raised
- They have failed credit scoring with the lenders they have approached
- They have been told there is not enough equity in the property
We appreciate that everyone’s situation is unique and no one case is ever the same. That is why we take a look at the whole background and circumstances and assess each case on its own merits.
If you wish us to take a look at a remortgage for you, why not get in touch either by completing the enquiry form, or for an immediate response calling on us on our enquiry line.