- Remortgage to 95%
- Capital Raising
- Repayment & Interest Only
- No maximum age for residential & buy to let mortgages
- No Credit Scoring Application for Some Lenders
- Residential & Buy to Let
Remortgages for Home Extension
At RockHopper we can look to assist those clients wish to raise money to pay for an extension on their residential or buy to let property. We often assist by arranging the additional money through remortgaging their property for a higher mortgage amount – often called a “Home Extension Remortgage”.
This may be for a variety of home extensions such as:
- Single and multi-storey extensions
- Loft conversions
- Side return extension
Clients who often approach us looking for a home extension remortgage typically state they are frustrated that, although it makes sense for them to increase their mortgage to pay for their extension, they are struggling to arrange this because:
- The lenders they have approached have said they are not happy with the extensions they wish to perform
- They have failed credit scoring with the lenders they have approached
- They have been told there is not enough equity in the property
We appreciate that everyone’s situation is unique and no one case is ever the same. That is why we take a look at the whole background and circumstances and assess each case on its own merits.
If you wish us to take a look at a home extension remortgage for you, why not get in touch either by completing the enquiry form, or for an immediate response calling on us on our enquiry line.