- New Trainee Contracts
- Income Projections Considered
- From 5% Deposit
- New Partners Considered
- Newly Self Employed Considered
- Locum Income
Mortgages for Vets
At RockHopper, we can look to assist vets in raising a mortgage whether it be for a purchase, remortgage or buy to let.
We do look to help vets whether they are recently qualified, experienced or new partners within an existing practice or veterinary partnership.
Vets who often approach us to arrange a mortgage typically tell us that they have found it difficult to get a mortgage due to a variety of issues such as:
- They have just started trading as self-employed
- They are in receipt of locum or contract income
- They are on a trainee contract which is short term
- They have recently become a partner in a practice and are now deemed self-employed
- They require a lender to look at their latest years income figures or a projected increase in income in order to obtain the mortgage amount they require
They often tell us that they are frustrated, that although they have very good income and future prospects, they can’t get the full mortgage amount they require to purchase their dream home or remortgage an existing property.
They are often disappointed that they may have approached a number of lenders or non-specialist consultants, only to be declined or told they cannot get a mortgage for the amount they need.
At RockHopper, we appreciate every situation is unique. That is why your mortgage application will be manually assessed and a pragmatic view taken as to the entire situation, rather than running your details through a computer and relying on an automated response.
If you would like to see whether we can help you with your mortgage, do get in touch for a free no obligation quotation either by telephone or sending us an enquiry.