- Residential and Buy to Let
- Interest Only and Repayment
- Common Sense Decisions
- No maximum age for residential & buy to let mortgages
- From 5% Deposit
- First Time Buyers & Homemovers
- Trusted Consultants
If you are looking to purchase a property or remortgage your home or that of a close family member, then we may be able to assist.
There are many reasons why clients approach us for a mortgage to purchase a property, or to remortgage an existing property.
We’ve listed some of the key situations that we help clients with here:
- Recently self-employed clients with a growing family who need a larger property
- Supporting children buying their first home, either as a guarantor or by gifting a deposit
- Purchasing a dream home, which may be an unusual property
- Purchasing a second home, or holiday home which they may wish to let out for some of the time
- Impaired credit issues, which have resulted in a decline on credit score from high street lenders
- Remortgaging an existing residential property to release cash for home improvements, debt consolidation or school fees
- Clients who live or work overseas and are classed as expats
We do appreciate everyone is different and are able to consider both standard situations and those situations which are slightly unusual.
We’ve listed some of the key situations that we help clients with here.
If you can’t find anything that matches your specific situation, then do give us a call as we may be able to assist.