- Specialist in Mortgage Difficulties
- To 95% LTV Residential
- To 85% LTV Buy to Let
- Interest Only and Repayment
- Non Standard Situations
- Historic Credit Issues
- No Maximum Age
At Rockhopper, we specialise in helping clients with unusual or non-standard situations who may be finding it difficult to get a mortgage.
This could typically be down to:
- Unusual or non standard income such as zero hour contracts, multiple jobs, newly self employed etc.
- Failing credit score with a lender
- Looking to borrow a little more than the standard 4 to 4.5 times income
- Looking to borrow into retirement
- Looking to borrow with a guarantor or family member
- Unusual properties such as houses with stables, annexes, large acreage etc.
- Historic issues on credit file
Customers calling us often tell us they are frustrated that although they would be a very good mortgage customer, they are struggling to get a mortgage.Read More >>
Whatever your situation, we may be able to assist. We work with a number of lenders who have a flexible approach to underwriting your mortgage. They will look at your mortgage on a case by case basis and a person will assess your situation rather than a computer.
We appreciate everyone’s particular situation is unique, which is why we look at every enquiry on a case by case basis. We work with both High Street and Specialist lenders and, if necessary, can recommend a lender who will manually assess your mortgage application rather than asking a computer to make a decision. In the current climate, we appreciate that everyone may not “tick all the boxes” for the high street lenders.
If you would like to see whether we can help you raise a mortgage for you on a property, do get in touch for a free no obligation quotation.