- Help to Buy Remortgages
- Repay Equity Loan (in full/part)
- 6x Income Considered
- Add/Remove Applicants
- Switch to Buy to Let
- Obtain Lower Rate
Help to Buy Remortgages
Many clients contact us who may be struggling to get a help to buy remortgage as there situation is non standard.
They may have decided they want to remortgage their existing help to buy property to:
- Get a better mortgage rate
- Remove or add a partner to the mortgage given a change in their personal circumstances
- Repay part of their equity loan
- Repay part all their equity loan and switch to a standard mortgage
We have helped a number of clients obtain help to buy remortgages when lenders they have approached directly have declined to assist.
Typical scenarios are:
- Clients who contract or are newly self employed
- Clients who receive bonus and/or commission income
- Clients who have had issues on their credit file
- Clients who are UK residents but non UK tax payers e.g. seafarers
- Clients who earn income in US Dollars, Euros or other currencies
Customers calling us often tell us they are frustrated that although they would be a very good mortgage customer, they are finding it difficult to get a mortgage.
Whatever your situation, we may be able to assist.
We specialise in helping clients who have unusual or non-standard requirements.
We work with a number of lenders who have a flexible approach to underwriting your mortgage. They will look at your mortgage on a case by case basis and a person will assess your situation rather than a computer. The lenders we work with are happy to look at non-standard income and situations.
We appreciate everyone’s particular situation is unique, which is why we look at every enquiry on a case by case basis. We work with both High Street and Specialist lenders and, if necessary, can recommend a lender who will manually assess your mortgage application rather than asking a computer to make a decision. In the current climate, we appreciate that everyone may not “tick all the boxes” for the high street lenders.
If you would like to see whether we can help you raise a mortgage for you on a property, do get in touch for a free no obligation quotation.