- Non Standard Income
- Unusual Properties
- No Maximum Age Lenders
- No Credit Scoring Lenders
- Common Sense Underwriting
- Credit Issues Considered
- Residential Mortgages to 95%
- Buy to Let Mortgages to 85%
Been Declined For a Mortgage?
Many clients contact us who may be struggling to get a mortgage due to their non-standard situation or slightly unusual requirements.
Customers calling us often tell us they are frustrated that although they would be a very good mortgage customer, they are finding it difficult to get a mortgage simply because of their situation or the property they wish to secure a mortgage on.
They often tell us they have been declined or struggled to get a mortgage due to:
- Their age e.g. over 60’s
- Their income e.g. self employed with a limited track record, salary paid in a foreign currency etc.
- Their residency overseas e.g. in Australia
- The property on which the mortgage is to be secured e.g. short lease, timber framed/clad etc.
- Their credit history
Whatever your situation, we may be able to assist.
We specialise in helping clients who have unusual or non-standard requirements. We appreciate everyone’s particular situation is unique, which is why we look at every enquiry on a case by case basis. We work with both High Street and Specialist lenders and, if necessary, can recommend a lender who will manually assess your mortgage application rather than asking a computer to make a decision. In the current climate, we appreciate that everyone may not “tick all the boxes” for the high street lenders.
If you would like to see whether we can help you raise a mortgage for you on a property, do get in touch for a free no obligation quotation.