- Remortgage to 95%
- Capital Raising
- Repayment & Interest Only
- No maximum age for residential & buy to let mortgages
- No Credit Scoring Application for Some Lenders
- Residential & Buy to Let
- Any Legal Purpose
Remortgages to Capital Raise
At RockHopper we can look to assist those clients wish to capital raise money from their home or buy to let property for any legal purpose.
The money raised may be used for a variety of purposes, such as:
- Single and multi-storey extensions
- Home improvements
- Business purposes
- Purchase other property
- Holidays and Cars
- Tax Purposes
Clients who often approach us looking for a capital raising remortgage typically state they are frustrated that, although it makes sense for them to increase their mortgage, they are struggling to arrange this because:
- The lenders they have approached have said they are not happy with how they are planning to use the money raised
- They have failed credit scoring with the lenders they have approached
- They have been told there is not enough equity in the property
We appreciate that everyone’s situation is unique and no one case is ever the same. That is why we take a look at the whole background and circumstances and assess each case on its own merits.
If you wish us to take a look at a capital raising remortgage for you, why not get in touch either by completing the enquiry form, or for an immediate response calling on us on our enquiry line.