- to 95% Loan to Value
- Residential & Buy to Let
- Debt Consolidation
- Home Improvements
- Business Purposes
- No Maximum Age
- Interest Only and Repayment
If you are looking to remortgage your property, or that of a close family member, then we may be able to assist.
There are many reasons why clients approach us for a remortgage on an existing property.
We’ve listed some of the key situations that we help clients with here:
- Releasing capital to support children buying their first home by gifting a deposit
- Purchasing a second home, or holiday home to let out for some of the time
- Impaired credit issues, which have resulted in a decline on credit score from high street lenders
- Remortgaging an existing residential property to release capital for home improvements
- Clients who want to release capital to pay school fees
- Remortgaging to consolidate existing debt
- Remortgaging for business purposes
- Clients who live or work overseas and are classed as expats
- Purchasing a buy to let property
- Clients who wish to extend the term of their mortgage and may be retired or approaching retirement
We do appreciate everyone is different and are able to consider both standard situations and those situations which are slightly unusual.
We’ve listed some of the key situations that we help clients with here.
If you can’t find anything that matches your specific situation, then do give us a call as we may be able to assist.