- 1 Years Accounts
- Multiple Income Streams
- Accountants References
- Residential and Buy to Let
- Repayment and Interest Only
- No maximum age for residential & buy to let mortgages
Mortgages with 1 Years Accounts
At RockHopper we work with a number of clients who have asked us to arrange a mortgage even though they only have 1 years accounts.
We often find that clients one years accounts have faced a number of problems when approaching their Bank/Building Society to find a mortgage, such as:
- Their Bank/Building Society will not consider their income until they have at least 2 years accounts or, in some cases, 3 years accounts
- Their Bank/Building Society will not consider 100% of their income streams when assessing mortgage affordability (e.g. investment income, rental income, earned income, pension income, child benefit income etc)
We work with a number of lenders who are happy to consider applicants with 1 years accounts when assessing mortgage affordability. Some of these lenders are happy to consider all income streams in addition to the self employed income.
Clients approaching us to arrange a mortgage are often frustrated, that although their plans make sense, they have spoken to a number of lenders who will simply not consider a mortgage because they have only one years accounts.Read More >>
At Rockhopper we understand that every case is different and that no clients are ever the same. That is why we apply a common sense approach to assessing whether we can assist.
If you would like to see whether we can help you raise a mortgage given your situation, do get in touch for a free no obligation quotation.