- LLP Drawings
- Gross Drawings Considered
- Multiple Income Streams
- Accountants References
- Residential and Buy to Let
- Repayment and Interest Only
- No Maximum Age
Mortgage with LLP Drawings
At RockHopper we work with a number of clients who receive LLP drawings that are not taxable and as a result do not appear on tax returns, calculations and SA302’s etc.
We often find that clients in receipt of LLP drawings have faced a number of problems when approaching their Bank/Building Society to find a mortgage, such as:
- Their Bank/Building Society will not consider their drawings towards mortgage affordability as it is not taxable
- Their Bank/Building Society will not consider 100% of their income streams when assessing mortgage affordability (e.g. investment income, rental income, earned income, pension income etc)
We work with a number of lenders who are happy to consider income LLP drawings when assessing mortgage affordability. Some of these lenders are happy to consider all income streams in addition to the LLP drawings.
Clients approaching us to arrange a mortgage are often frustrated, that although their plans make sense, they have spoken to a number of lenders who will simply not consider a mortgage because all or part of their income is not taxable.Read More >>
At Rockhopper we understand that every case is different and that no clients are ever the same. That is why we apply a common sense approach to assessing whether we can assist.
If you would like to see whether we can help you raise a mortgage given your situation, do get in touch for a free no obligation quotation.