- From 5% Deposit
- Limited Track Record
- 0, 1 & 2+ Years Accounts
- Multiple Income Sources
- Retained Profit Considered
- Common Sense Underwriting
Self Employed Mortgages
We are often approached by self-employed clients who operate as a sole trader, limited company or partnership and are looking to arrange a mortgage or a remortgage either on their main residence or a buy to let property.
They typically tell us they are frustrated as they may have approached their Bank or existing lender only to be declined due to their self employed status. In a number of situations they could actually be risking losing out on their dream property or just not being able to borrow as much as they require.
At RockHopper we do assist self employed clients. We appreciate everyone is unique and their mortgage requirements need to be assessed on a case by case basis. Our self employed clients typically have a number of issues that just do not tick the boxes for mainstream lenders who assess cases using a computer to make their lending decisions.Read More >>
The types of scenarios we assist self employed clients with include:
- Retained profits from year to year in a limited company;
- Limited track record of trading history or one years accounts;
- Capital allowances, affecting taxable income;
- Directors loan repayments used as income;
- Decreasing or varying profits with a valid explanation;
- Increasing profits with a valid explanation;
- Newly self employed and newly qualified professionals; and
- New partners in existing partnerships.
If you would like to see whether we can help you raise a self employed mortgage on a property, do get in touch for a free no obligation quotation.