- No Deposit Required
- Guarantors Considered
- Benefits Income
- No Credit Scoring
- Common Sense Underwriting
- No Maximum Age
- Credit Issues Considered
Right to Buy Mortgages
At RockHopper we can look to assist clients who wish to purchase their council/housing association house, flat or maisonette under the right to buy scheme.
We can help clients in a variety of situations regarding their right to buy purchase and typically have helped clients who:
- Have no deposit to put down and require a mortgage for up to 100% of the discounted purchase price
- May have been told they are not able to borrow the full amount they require to purchase the property
- May have had historic credit issues such as missed credit payments, defaults and county court judgements (CCJ’s)
- Are aged over 60 up to age 90
- Would like a family member to go onto the mortgage with them to assist with affordability
Typically, clients who contact us have already been offered the Right to Buy and have received the paperwork showing the discount they will receive and the discounted purchase price for their home. They may have already spoken with their own Bank who have told them they cannot help due to issues around income, age, credit history and/or the type of property they wish to purchase.
At RockHopper we appreciate everyone’s circumstances are different. That’s why we look at every client on a case by case basis to see if it is something we can assist with. Our clients appreciate this approach as it means we don’t try to fit everyone into the same box or rely on a computer to give a “yes” or “no” decision.
If you would like to see whether we can help you with your right to buy purchase, do get in touch for a free no obligation quotation either by telephone or sending us an enquiry.