- Residential and Buy to Let
- Loans from £500K to £10M
- Minimum 5% Deposit
- Private & High Street Banks & Building Socieites
- Employed & Self Employed
- Residential or Buy to Let
- Complex Income
- Bonuses and Non Sterling Income
We can look to assist clients with large mortgages at RockHopper which could be for a property purchase, remortgage, buy to let or holiday let.
Typically we find clients looking for large mortgages have more complex income streams such as multiple jobs, investment income, offshore income and/or foreign currency income.
They may be based in the UK or Overseas.
There are a number of reasons a large mortgage may be required.
- Firstly, a high net worth individual towards the start of their career may not have amassed a large deposit given their age, although they wish to purchase a high value property to match their income and lifestyle
- Secondly, clients may wish to release equity from an existing property and increase their mortgage balance, possibly to help children, as a result of divorce, to invest in a business or other enterprise or to purchase a second or holiday home
- Thirdly, some individuals may decide that they wish to maintain a large interest only mortgage, as the rate of interest they will pay is beneficial for them
Clients who contact us for large mortgages often tell us that they are frustrated that their existing Bank will not consider them for the mortgage amount they require, as either they are told their income is not sufficient or the Bank does not lend above a certain amount to individuals. Other clients tell us that they are concerned that although they do have a very good income, because the source of income may be from overseas or from investments and other sources their existing Bank will not use that income when assessing the affordability for a mortgage.
At RockHopper we appreciate everyone’s particular situation is unique, which is why we look at every enquiry on a case by case basis.
We can look to assist clients looking to arrange a large mortgage either on an interest only basis or repayment basis.
If you would like to see whether we can help you with a large mortgage on a property, do get in touch for a free no obligation quotation.