- New Build Houses
- New Build Flats
- From 5% Deposit
- Shared Equity
- Shared Ownership
- Help to Buy
- Common Sense Underwriting
New Build Mortgages
We are often approached by clients looking to purchase a new build house or flat either to be their main residence or as a buy to let.
We can typically assist clients with as little as 5% deposit for a new build house or flat.
The main issues we often hear from clients wishing to arrange a new build mortgage are:
- They may not be able to borrow the amount they require
- The property may have 10 storeys or more
- There may be commercial units on the ground floor such as shops and restaurants
- They may have been declined due to credit, residency or income issues for their shared equity or shared ownership purchase
Mortgage rates will vary depending on the deposit available, your specific circumstances and whether you wish to purchase through a shared ownership or shared equity scheme.
We appreciate everyone’s particular situation is unique, which is why we look at every client on a case by case basis. We know it is important to understand the background and detail of each client and rather than asking a computer to make a “yes” or “no” decision, we will speak directly with the Lender to review your case in full before a decision is made. Our clients appreciate that this approach gives them the best chance of success when assisting them with a new build mortgage.
If you would like to see whether we can help you raise a mortgage on a new build property, do get in touch for a free no obligation quotation.