- To 95% LTV Residential
- To 85% Buy to Let
- Repayment & Interest Only
- Failed Credit Scores Considered
- Poor Credit History Considered
- No Credit Scoring
- Manual Underwriting
Bed and Breakfast Mortgages
Many clients contact us who may be struggling to get a mortgage due to failing a lenders credit score.
Customers calling us often tell us they are frustrated that although they would be a very good mortgage customer, they are finding it difficult to get a mortgage simply because of their credit score is low. This could be for a number of reasons such as:
- They are not registered on the voter’s roll
- They have moved address frequently in the last few years
- They do not have yet have any or much credit for lenders to base their decisions on such as loans, credit cards, mortgages, store cards etc.
- They have had historical credit issues such as missed mortgage, loan and credit card payments, defaults, county court judgements, IVA’s and bankruptcy
Whatever your situation, we may be able to assist.
We specialise in helping clients who have unusual or non-standard requirements and may have failed credit score with a lender.
We work with a number of lenders who have a flexible approach to underwriting your mortgage. Typically they will look at your mortgage on a case by case basis and a person will assess your situation rather than a computer. The lenders we work with are happy to look at clients who may have failed credit scoring with other mortgage providers.
We appreciate everyone’s particular situation is unique, which is why we look at every enquiry on a case by case basis. We work with both High Street and Specialist lenders and, if necessary, can recommend a lender who will manually assess your mortgage application rather than asking a computer to make a decision. In the current climate, we appreciate that everyone may not “tick all the boxes” for the high street lenders.
If you would like to see whether we can help you raise a mortgage for you on a property, do get in touch for a free no obligation quotation.