- Remortgage to 95%
- Guarantors Considered
- No maximum age for residential & buy to let mortgages Lenders
- No Credit Scoring Application for Some Lenders
- Historic Credit Issues Considered
- Common Sense Underwriting
At RockHopper we can look to assist those clients who are divorcing and looking to re-arrange their mortgage. We usually assist divorcing clients by arranging a mortgage to remove their ex-husband or wife from the current mortgage and property title deeds.
The standard divorce mortgage situation is where one party wishes to continue to live in the property and raise a mortgage to buy their ex-partner’s share of the property.
Some client’s family members can also be added to the mortgage to assist with the mortgage affordability.
Clients we typically assist tell us that they are frustrated that although there may be lots of equity in the property, they may be struggling to arrange a divorce remortgage because:
- Their income may not be sufficient to obtain a larger mortgage
- Lenders they have approached will not consider all their maintenance income when assessing how much they can borrow
- They have failed credit scoring with the lenders they have approached
We appreciate that everyone’s situation is unique and no one case is ever the same. That is why we take a look at the whole background and circumstances and assess each case on its own merits.
If you wish us to take a look at a divorce remortgage for you, why not get in touch either by completing the enquiry form or for an immediate response calling on us on our enquiry line.