- Buy to Let
- Loan to Value to 80%
- First Time Buyers Considered
- No Credit Scoring Lenders
- Historic Credit Issues Considered
- Guarantors Considered
- Common Sense Underwriting
First Time Buyer Buy to Let
At RockHopper we can look to assist First Time Buyers who are looking to purchase a buy to let property.
Some first time buyers prefer the option of a buy to let rather than a residential mortgage, as they plan to continue to live at home with family or purchase in a different area of the country to where they live. Other first time buyer clients may be about to be gifted a property from family or inherit a property from an estate and wish to raise some funds from the property for home improvements, debt consolidation or to buy out other parties.
We can look to assist first time buyers with their buy to let mortgage up to 80% of the property value. For example, on a property valued at £200,000 this would mean a maximum mortgage of £160,000.
Clients we typically assist tell us that they are frustrated that, although they are in very good jobs and financially secure they may be struggling to arrange a first time buyer buy to let mortgage because:Read More >>
- They have previously been refused a buy to let mortgage as a first time buyer as they do not own their main residence
- They have failed credit scoring with the lenders they have approached
- They cannot find a lender that will consider their situation
We appreciate that everyone’s situation is unique and no one case is ever the same. That is why we take a look at the whole background and circumstances and assess each case on its own merits.
If you wish us to take a look at a first time buyer buy to let mortgage for you, why not get in touch either by completing the enquiry form or for an immediate response calling on us on our enquiry line.