- Residential Mortgage Rates
- Properties with Annex(es)
- Multiple Income Streams
- Limited Track Record
- Unusual Properties
- Repayment and Interest Only
- Guarantors Considered
Bed and Breakfast Mortgages
At RockHopper we work with a number of clients who have asked us to arrange a mortgage on a bed and breakfast property.
We are able to assist clients looking to arrange a residential mortgage for a bed and breakfast property as long as the following conditions are met:
- The mortgage applicants will occupy at least 40% of the property floorspace
- If the property is already a bed and breakfast then accounts are available to demonstrate income
- If the property is not yet a bed and breakfast then income from other sources can be demonstrated to support the mortgage
We often find that clients who are looking to purchase or remortgage a bed and breakfast are turned down by Banks and Building Societies as they do not like the fact that part of the property is rented out to guests.
We work with a number of lenders who are happy to consider mortgages for bed and breakfasts.
Clients approaching us to arrange a mortgage are often frustrated, that although their plans make sense, they have spoken to a number of lenders who will simply not consider a mortgage because the property is a bed and breakfast.Read More >>
At Rockhopper we understand that every case is different and that no clients are ever the same. That is why we apply a common sense approach to assessing whether we can assist.
If you would like to see whether we can help you raise a mortgage given your situation, do get in touch for a free no obligation quotation.